Costume concepts – what do YOU want to see?

Home Forums General Discussion Costume concepts – what do YOU want to see?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nezumi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Heya, folks.

Now that we’ve started running previews of our costume cards for Costume Fairy Adventures, I thought I’d open up the floor: are there any costumes you’d particularly like to see in the published game?

Large portions of our lineup are already set, so we can’t make any guarantees that we’ll be able to fit any given suggestion in, but we’ve got a bit of flex remaining. If there’s anything you’re just dying to have your fairy dress up as, let us know!

David J Prokopetz
    President, Penguin King Games

Kalandorl
    Participant

How about a Braveheart-esque costume that allows the Fairies to shoot lightning bolts out of their arses? Warning: Difficult to aim.

Maybe something a little more PG-rated. 😉

David J Prokopetz

Nezumi
    Participant

I was trying to come up with costume suggestions for I or J, but all that’s coming to mind is “Illegal Frog Doctor”, and I’m not even sure what that would entail.

Anonymous

A fairy costume!

Because the best thing about recursion is the best thing about recursion.

semifamous
    Participant

And for some reason, my mind started going to old shows like…

Baywatch?
    A lifeguard?

A MacGyver mullet plus leather jacket with duct tape and paperclips?

And some standard fantasy tropes?
    Knight
    bard
    barbarian
    monk
    (I’m sure that thief and fighter and maybe cleric are probably done already.)

Han Solo: for the fairy who wants to go first?

Nezumi
    Participant

Ideas for I and J

I:
    International Superstar
    International Superspy
    Ibex
    Iris
    Isosceles Triangle

J:
    Jester
    Jackalope
    Janissary
    Judge
    Junkman
    Jelly Jar

Some great ideas there. (Though admittedly posing some unique challenges in terms of illustration in a couple of cases…)

Incidentally, we do have a superspy Costume already – it’s included in the backer-exclusive preview deck in this update.

David J Prokopetz

Nezumi
    Participant

Sorry, haven’t gotten around to checking those ones, just the previous news posts on the subject. I already have them, so really should take a look. I mostly just rattled off things that came to mind starting with I or J that I thought could be costumes. (and a few I thought couldn’t, but might be amusing anyway)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.