OOC: The Big Pie Caper! Round 1!

Home Forums Play By Post OOC: The Big Pie Caper! Round 1!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Travesty
    Participant

Aaaand here’s a thread for out-of-character chatter. Behold, Pooka is helpful and not at all going to quietly ruin everything.

Travesty
    Participant

So I just had an idea and I’m going to put it up here so I don’t forget: why don’t we keep a running record of character status here as a sort of sidebar to the game? Since this is being run play-by-post it might be good to keep track of things somewhere handy, after all.

Pooka Lavender

Magic: 5
    Stress: 0/10
    Quirks: Disarming, The Better Part of Valor
    Temporary Quirks: None.
    Current Costume: Angelic Dress (Good Intentions, The Power of Love!)
    Wardrobe: Clown Suit, Evil Overlord Armor

Anonymous

And we have a fifth player! Everyone please welcome…

Snapdragon Red

Magic: 5
    Stress: 0/15
    Quirks: Hotblooded, Noisy
    Temporary Quirks: None
    Current Costume: Shinobi Shozuko
    Wardrobe: Cardboard Robot, Firefighters Uniform

Anonymous

The first mischief motes have been discovered! As you interact with people and places, you will no doubt unlock more~

Mischief

Silver Rin
    Participant

Sorry guys, Snapdragon Red will have to bail. Hope you have a great game!

Are you looking for a new fourth? I know someone who’d like to join an online game.

David J Prokopetz
    President, Penguin King Games

Anonymous

If someone would like to join, we’d love to have them! Honestly I was hit with a bit of RL drama, which prevented me from being on here to post like a *proper* sort of GM. Which is being rectified now.

That said, if someone would like to take over Red or even take on Celia’s role, that would be lovely, since they are both still free.

MarianLH
    Participant

Hi! I’m who David was referring to. Thanks for having me. ^_^

I’ll take over Red, if that’s alright; it seems easier than trying to work a Calla in when she’s not already there.

Travesty
    Participant

Hi! Welcome to the fun!

Travesty
    Participant

So I notice that there isn’t any information on the tailor’s shop: this seems like it’d be a location potentially of interest to the Fairies.

Travesty
    Participant

Pooka Lavender

Magic: 4
    Stress: 0/10
    Quirks: Disarming, The Better Part of Valor
    Temporary Quirks: None.
    Current Costume: Angelic Dress (Good Intentions, The Power of Love!)
    Wardrobe: Clown Suit, Evil Overlord Armor

Anonymous

As much as I hate to do this, I think I need to draw the game to a close. As much fun as it has been sheperding (however loosely) the early stages of destructive genius and savage prankstery, I’ve been driven to distraction at work and the like, and indeed that area has consumed me whole. My apologies for not being able to continue here, but this last delay until my response is inexcusable, and thus dropping now instead of continuing to deliver poor service.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.